ReDiscover’s new Behavioral Health Urgent Care Clinic is one of a kind. Similar to a medical urgent care, clients can expect to receive behavioral health services within a timely manner.
The BHUCC is open to any adult 18 and older in need of immediate mental health or substance use services. Walk-ins and voluntary adults brought in by law enforcement and EMS are welcome.
Now accepting walk-ins and providing an option for virtual telehealth appointments.
Behavioral Health Urgent Care Clinic
7001 Blue Ridge Blvd.
Raytown, MO 64133
Open 7 Days a Week From 9am - 9pm
Walk-Ins Accepted Until 7:30pm
A NEW KIND OF URGENT CARE
The BHUCC is available to any adult 18+ in the Kansas City Metro Area. Available services include:
What to Expect:
1. Our front desk staff or Counselor Technician will complete the Triage and Registration process.
2. Our nurse will complete a brief nursing assessment and review current or past medications.
3. Our therapists will complete a brief behavioral health assessment to assess your current needs and history of behavioral health treatment and then make treatment recommendations.
4. If needed, our Psychiatrist or Nurse Practitioner will complete a brief psychiatric or medication evaluation. If appropriate, they can make medication adjustments, provide refills, or prescribe new medications until we are able to connect you with a long-term medication provider.
5. Our Outreach Case Manager will meet with you to assess your current needs regarding resources and referrals. They will assist in connecting you to a long-term medication provider or other behavioral health provider if needed. They will continue to provide interim services until you are connected with your new provider.