ReDiscover has a therapist and a case manager who are trained to work with adults and children who are Deaf and hard of hearing. We also provide a 24/7 language line to assist in communicating with individuals we serve.
- Intake evaluations are done by an interpreter, and therapy is provided by a clinician fluent in American Sign Language or an interpreter for other forms of sign.
- Telehealth is available for Deaf Missouri residents who do not live near ReDiscover.
- Staff who work with Deaf clients undergo Deaf Culture Training.
- Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurance plans are accepted.
ReDiscover is currently accepting clients in the western region of Missouri, including Jackson, Cass, Platte, and Clay counties.
To Make an Appointment:
- Phone: 816-966-0900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf Services Staff
Brandy Haddock, LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor Fluent in American Sign Language