Treating The Whole Person
68% of those living with a behavioral health disorder have one or more chronic medical conditions.
Give us a call at 816-347-3223
Healthcare Home Components
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination and health promotion
- Comprehensive transitional care including follow-up from inpatient and other settings
- Patient and family support
- Referral to community and support services
- Use of health information technology to link services
- Access to a Nurse Practitioner and a Physician if consultation is needed.
Wellness Centers provide a safe place for clients to begin their journey to better physical health. Clients who receive a letter of release from a physician can exercise on site with the supervision of a wellness coach. ReDiscover has two Wellness Centers located at the Lee's Summit and South Kansas City offices. Participants have access to treadmills, recumbent bikes, stationary bikes, dumbbells and medicine balls.
- Currently enrolled in CPRC Program with ReDiscover
- Diagnosed with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder
- Diagnosed with a chronic health condition